Who is Goodsted?
Goodsted's vision is to empower collaboration for social and environmental progress. We are a platform that connects individuals who want to share/volunteer their skills & expertise with non-profits and impact organisations. Through our digital platform, projects and organisations can post skilled based volunteer needs and find the right person to support their project. It is an open community platform with the aim to nurture collaboration to progress causes we all care about. With this post, we're looking to reach out to individuals interested in volunteering and grow our volunteer community.
Which organisation will you be supporting?
Beach collective is a blockchain enabled climate tech startup that are building a circular economy by funding clean oceans and blue carbon initiatives everytime someone transacts using their currency, $BEACH. They have a massive potential to tackle the world's greatest problem - biodiversity loss and climate breakdown.
What do they want to achieve?
They want to grow their social following and to increase signups to the Beach Collective, from individuals, brands and causes.
What do they need help with?
- Support with social media - creating and using graphics, videos and photographs to grow the channels.
- A strong focus on short form videos that can be used on TikTok, Reels and Shorts.
- Community development - engaging and growing the international community within the Beach Collective.
- Looking for media partners, PR and influencer collaborations that align with brand mission.
- Creating social media graphics and supporting with UI/UX for various websites and applications.
What do they have in place?
They have a marketing manager who you will report to and occasional help from one or two of the other founders. They have a strong presence on social media, particularly Youtube. They have plenty of existing content from their community partners worldwide including beach cleans mangrove restoration etc.
This role requires a time commitment of 24 hours.
Click on the link here to volunteer: https://app.goodsted.com/opportunity/syj7c3pidiwahlmoxxwdnvnv5
Please note: You will need to apply directly through the link provided above and not through the Apply button on this job description.
This job has now closed
You can find more jobs over on our careers page.
See More Jobs